(as of Sep 24,2021 14:21:50 UTC – Details)
So, imagine the consequences on your website, which is one of your main sources of income, reputation, a showcase for your know-how, your passion, the heart of your community, suffers this misadventure.
In 2019, of all pirated content management websites, 90% are WordPress sites!
Don’t you think then that the security of your WordPress site is paramount?
Today, cybersecurity issues are constantly growing and it is essential to give it particular consideration!
This guide is designed to help you, step by step, to secure your WordPress site, even without being an expert! It only offers the implementation of free and proven solutions. In this guide you will find:
• Why WordPress sites are the target of many computer attacks
• Regardless of what you may think, find out why hackers are very interested in your WordPress site.
• How hackers infiltrate your site
• Why you must enhance the security of your WordPress site
• The principles of operation of the main types of attacks and how to protect oneself from them
• The 5 easy to do settings that will protect you against a large number of hackers
• Why you should absolutely put your site on HTTPS and how to do it. Indeed, Chrome (Google’s browser representing 60% of web traffic) systematically alerts web users (with a dissuasive warning) as soon as the site they are consulting is not in HTTPS!
• A simple trick to make all your passwords unbreakable
• The 5 plugins to add to your WordPress site and how to set them up to secure your site
• The 3 essential tools to use to monitor your site and detect potential attacks
• How to know if your site has been hacked and what to do if it happens to you
With the purchase of the book, you will receive an email containing all the settings recommended in this guide. You will only have to copy/paste them into your settings files, rather than having to retype (with risk of error) what is written in this book.
Don’t wait any longer to stop hackers from ruining your WordPress site and all of your efforts!
Publication date:June 30, 2020
File size:1980 KB
Word Wise:Not Enabled
Print length:60 pages