<strong>Gravity Forms Pipedrive CRM Integration</strong> is a Pipedrive CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your <strong>Gravity Forms</strong> forms directly to your Pipedrive CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity to the specified account in Pipedrive CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your `Gravity Forms` forms with Pipedrive CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, person & organization, activity or deal & activity.
- When creating a lead/deal/activity, a person and an organization are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `WP Cron`.
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Supports for sending `_ym_uid` cookie.
- Supports for re-send entry (if saving is not disabled).
- Supports uploaded files.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- This plugin requires the `Gravity Forms` plugin.
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Feature: new filter `itglx/gf/pipedrive/ignore-sending` (#59).
- Feature: merging values in multiple custom fields when updating an exising person. - Feature: search for a person by phone & email instead of a name & email. - Feature: use `action scheduler` instead of `wp cron`. - Fixed: `limit` on the number of fields has been increased to the maximum possible 500. - Fixed: enqueue scripts when `non-conflict` mode is `on`.
- Fixed: using `note api` for `note` to lead.
- Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins. - Feature: added support custom `deal` fields to `lead`.
- Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. - Fixed: do not cast time to UTC for custom fields. - Fixed: sending lead data, casting the value `owner_id` to a number, if filled. - Feature: support sending cookie `_ym_uid`.
- Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. - Feature: added support `lead` creation.
- Fixed: prepare date/time values. - Chore: ignore deal service fields. - Feature: using the new search API. - Chore: use composer autoloader. - Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron. - Feature: ignore sending if status spam.
- Fixed: prepare time field. - Fixed: prepare date field. - Feature: support sending cookie `roistat_visit` to CRM.
- Feature: ability to re-send the entry.
- Chore: more error handling. - Feature: more supports advanced fields. - Feature: added `mbstring` polyfill.
- Feature: Support for uploaded files.
- Fixed: `created_by_user_id` activity field is no longer used, its value is set automatically. - Fixed: pipedrive date format. - Chore: increased the width of the fields in the administrative panel. - Fixed: possible search error of the existing organization in part of the name. - Feature: update for an existing person and organization.
- Chore: more logs. - Fixed: special mail tags support. - Feature: more supports advanced fields. - Feature: the ability to choose the type of sending - immediately or wp cron. - Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default).
- Fixed: compatible with php 5.4.
- Feature: Send crm by cron.
- Feature: Populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field. - Fixed: Check whether plugin `Gravity Forms` is active on the `Network`.
- Fixed: Support for `advanced name` field.
- Feature: Create a `deal` and `activity` together.
- Feature: Support for `activity`. - Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`. - Feature: Support for multi pipeline. - Feature: Add `note` to a `deal`. - Feature: Support for `advanced address` field.
- Initial public release.