Grab Your Free 17-Point WordPress Pre-Launch PDF Checklist: https://wplearninglab.com/17-point-wp-pre-launch-checklist-optin-yt/?utm_source=YouTube_Video&utm_medium=Description_Link&utm_term=Description_Link&utm_campaign=YouTube

Learning how to create a website for business doesn’t have to be hard in 2019. In fact, once you have a hosting account, you can build a stunning business website in just a couple of hours using free tools. In this tutorial, I show you every step to build a business website from scratch.

Elementor Pro Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Z37RmGBcA&list=PLlgSvQqMfii62eB0bpGM8InwqKTp5ZCdy

Get Elementor Pro: https://wplearninglab.com/go/elementor021

Elementor Pro Course waiting list: https://elementor.convertri.com/elementor-guide-waiting-list

Ninja Forms tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nutO7EYtF5k&list=PLlgSvQqMfii7aN-XeBQ1qdFYsL892rAw7

Join our private Facebook group today! https://www.facebook.com/groups/wplearninglab

Here are 20+ reasons why I host all my sites with SiteGround: https://wplearninglab.com/siteground-wordpress-hosting-review/

Post videos of your WordPress success using the hashtag #WPLLCommunity!

WP Learning Lab Channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=wplearninglab

source

42 thoughts on “WordPress Tutorial For Beginners 2019 – How to Create A Website [for Business] 2019

WordPress Tutorials – WPLearningLab

If you enjoyed this video don't forget to the like it and subscribe! Then check out this Elementor playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlgSvQqMfii5r4CMfilyiM0h7BltUnT7q

Mahmood Farabi

Hello, I want to create a daily banner with elementor Pro in WooCommerce and set a number of discounted products with a reverse timer. Is there a way to do that?

Arming Champions

Your tutorials are so simple and clear! Thank you for all time you've putting into these for us.
Hoping you can help… when in Elementor Pro over to the left is the panel. When there is a Global Navigation Menu on the far right (the Menu has sticky setting and is transparent) it can only be seen when Elementor's panel is closed. Also, it cannot be edited with Elementor Pro. How can I locate where it can be edited? There are other buttons/links that also that cannot be edited.
I appreciate any assistance from you and your wealth of knowledge.

kenny amasike

Hi. How do you use an existing domain to create a wordpress site?

Kathleen Lloyd

This video has pride of place in my YT library. Your training helped me get my website sorted out and set up faster than I thought possible. I could go back and forth in the lesson, pause and take instructions step by step, and troubleshoot too. Thank you Bjorn! Wow!

Vishal Sahi

Why you keep your screen so dull and just the cursor section is bright. This makes us not interested to see full video.

Shirley VerStraete

Love all your videos (as I've said before). In long, timely videos such as this one I found that I needed to either stop and take a break or as you said, "skip this part". In instances such as those, it would be helpfulif there was a mechanism to "jump" back to some type of bookmark. I'll post additional information in the Facebook group.

DEE SHADE

Same issue as ranger133XX:
Hi, when I try to move the page "background" image to the top (around the 48 minute mark in your video), it automatically resizes the page content as if it is preventing some kind of collision with my main header/menu. Do you know what I could be doing wrong?

Robert Manly

Do you have a instructional video for changing from a WP header and footer to Elementor Pro header and footer? You Videos are excellent.

Robert Manly

Good work, thanks stacks

BlondeBanjii

Does this work for a business site as well or just a blog

ranger133XX

RobSPEED

Hi, when I try to write the title of my company on the whole page, it remains blocked and I cannot expand as you did in the tutorial.
Can you help me please? Look here. Thanks

Pierre Briere

Do you have a tutorial for building a site with the Newspaper theme? Watch the available content and you will see why we need one from you. I like your teaching style and the content you cover is very enlightening.

Anand Bisht

Sorry , and thax for replying

Anand Bisht

please answer becoz its not worth to learn this ,if i dont have a home page

Anand Bisht

why it's not editing the home page in which contains the domain name. it's editing the other page. please suggest

Doris Flores

hello! i dig your teaching style

Doris Flores

hello! i dig your teaching style

Anand Bisht

Wow great video sir… Very big thank you as I have learned a lot.

Robert L Wardill

That was a very good tut. Elementor seems to be quite a powerful and flexible Page Builder. How do you feel it stacks up against BB. Also, any reason why you did not create a child theme? Thanks for the A to Z with some interesting insights.

Mishpacha Pouraty

Really awesome video. I have watched tons of videos and none of them explained the critical foundational primary setups that you explained. Bravo.

Jim Kernicky

Two more things. When I make a change for mobile, it applies to tablet and desktop. And I'm almost at the end of the video. What do you do for posts? Do you design create every post with Elementor? How do you get the header for all the other pages to apply to the posts? I know you can create a custom header from OceanWP's theme library, then name it and set it as the header in the customize screen, but will that overwrite the large header on the home page?

Jim Kernicky

I'm having problems with the title and description below that on the tablet. They keep going off center to the left and I don't know how to fix it. But it is not happening on every page. Any ideas. Also, the contact form on the tablet is not keeping the form and google map next to each other. The google map goes below and it becomes thin – half the page.

Jim Kernicky

Could you use the testimonial widget for the team members section and style it differently?

Jim Kernicky

Fantastic video. Boy, did I design a horrible website last year (need to fix that). I'm building a new one using this video. At 1:19:00 I noticed you have a lot of space at the left of the left-most column, and at the right of the right one. I don't have that and I don't think I missed anything. Is that just your screen or something?

Jim Kernicky

When I added WP from my cpanel I used the default email address of admin@domainname.com. Should I have used my gmail account? I have a gravatar account set up under my gmail account. I ask because I will be creating other websites in the future. Or should I create a unique gmail account for every website?

Jim Kernicky

At about 12:00 you click on Go To Admin Panel but I'm getting a 404 page not found error. Do you think that is because I hid my admin login with a plugin? I'm working on creating my second site if that matters.

Kristijan Jakob

Another great tutorial. Bravo! I just love this tutorial, so well explained and demonstrated. Great job Bjorn! Great job.

JJACK BENNETT

when i clicked on my accounts on the siteground page, then clicked go to admin panel. an error page came up,
403 forbidden
request forbidden by administrative rules.
PLEASE CAN U HELP ME!! 🙂

Shirley VerStraete

I'm enjoying this video and am interested in viewing the entire Playlist. I've already learned a great deal about developing my skills as a WordPress Developer! Could you tell me more about the Plug-ins used, especially the e-commerce plugin that will be used? Thanks! OH, I see this video makes a great site for a business such as a website development company. I'm building a website for a customer who sells products and downloadable books And it needs to contain pages of recipes and a blog. Pretty extensive huh!

A List

Bjorn thank you for your dedication and commitment sharing your knowledge. I have built this site alistpressurewash.com, following this tutorial, it is not done yet but please let me know what you think.

Stay On Road

Hey… I have been going through tutorials to create a website for over a month now. THIS VIDEO is the best I have seen.
Thank you so much.

Joaquín Arroyo Damiano

Hi Mr. Bjorn. Related to squeezing images, let me show you this free tool from Google: https://squoosh.app/ It's amazing and usable from PC or Mac. Just in case.
Hope it is worth it for you.
Salutes.

Ernie Terry

Elementor takes ages to operate when editing and oceanwp seems to complicate site building, Sydney was a pain but easier when site building with siteorigin, so what is the most 'useful' theme to use with elementor!!

Nikhil Tyagi

Why didn't you use Gutenberg version?

GR P

Go to brizy 😂

John Bargo

I was able to get through the first 45 minutes before I gave up. The pace of your training is way too fast. You go from one thing to the next without taking the time to explain, even slightly, what you are doing and why you are doing it. I have watched many videos on Udemy and have not had that problem with other instructors. Try slowing down some.

electronzapdotcom

Good stuff!

Muhammad Sharjeel

Hi my WP teacher….. I'm creating a new website for hosting affiliate. Bestcheaphostings.com I'm confuse with 2 themes 1.OceanWP or 2.Astra. I love oceanWP because it has a lot of features but on the other hand it also has lots of extensions which is bad for WordPress security and speed. I also have a confusions about speed Astra no doubt much faster than OceanWP but again OceanWP has a lot of great features…… So what do you prefer? Astra? Or OceanWP? Help me please thank you in advance because I know you are an amazing person

Pelle Karlsson

Shared hosting is bad I think

Mdazhardware

Hi, where's the elementor wait list??