Elementor Complete Tutorial 2020 – Build a Full Website with Elementor

Elementor Complete Tutorial 2020 – Build a Full Website with Elementor

In today’s mega tutorial, I am going to show you how to use Elementor page builder plugin to build a full website blog.This blog is titled ‘the lone nomad’ and is basically a travel blog highlighting the adventures of a solo traveler around the world.

I am going to first of all show you how to use the free version of Elementor to build the blog and then in the second chapter, I will use the pro version to further enhance the functionality and design of the blog.Even though we built a blog in this tutorial, you can use the same techniques and skills to build ANY type of blog on any other topic.

Buy Elementor Pro – https://elementor.com/?ref=2834&campaign=2020MegaTutorial

3:47:31 – Creating the Archive Template
3:52:47 – Introduction to Pro Elements
3:56:00 – Elementor Popups
3:57:50 – Intro to Pro Animation
4:05:22 – Final Thoughts
4:08:58 – Conclusion

For business inquiries, product reviews or partnerships, please send an email to alex@thewebmonkeyonline.comDid you find this video useful and want to say thanks by buying me a cup of tea? Please send your donation via Paypal to onialex14@gmail.com. Thanks.

source

36 thoughts on “Elementor Complete Tutorial 2020 – Build a Full Website with Elementor

Web Monkey

I hope you guys find this tutorial useful. If you are interested in building a membership website then check out my tutorial here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhwDxzvz__w

Kasun Lakshitha

Automatically menu item showing after activating Hello theme. How to remove thatthat.

Kasun Lakshitha

Thank you very much! This is very useful tutorial. Best wishes from Sri Lanka

Relax777

Very good guide. Thanks man.

Daniel Osemeke

Hi, you should add 0:00 to the top of 5:24 in your time stamp so that Youtube can break down the video into actual time stamps.

Team Estee Xplorer

Your elementor tutorials are awesome. I really loved the way you did it. You started from free version and upgraded it using the pro version. Loved it. Because of this you convinced me to subscribe. Thanks again.

David L Beckham

I have enjoyed you tutorial and look forward to building my own websites.

Ghulam Mustafa

Thank you so much Sir, awesome tutorial I found on YouTube ever ❤️❤️❤️

John Malone

Hi Alex, thanks for this awesome tutorial. Where do i find the timestamps of this tutorial?

Let’s Talk

Are you creating this without using a theme? I changed my homepage without a theme and the rest of my pages are on their old theme, and now they wouldn't load but only the home page which I couldn't add menu because I don't use the elementor pro. Another big problem is my website is Woocommerce :p So now because only the home page which I created without a theme is loading and no navigation is working, my products and everything else doesn't show 🙁

Kendrick Cole

Best tutorial I have seen. Thank you for making it so easy to understand!

Dtclej / Leon //

Is there any chance we can use the pictures you use in the course? cause taking own pictures ir realy wierd for this and doesnt show the right way of this…

Meem Code

I made Figma to Elementor high-quality tutorials – see my channel, please ❤️🙏

hassaan khan

this is a great tutorial. Thank

Rupok Koiry

Please, can you activate the subtitle (even the automatic translation), for the non-English speakers ? Thanks !

Thoriso

Hi I have been following your channel and I have benefited alot from your tutorials. Will you please do a tutorial on Amazon Auto Links plugin please 🙏🙏

Cats Don’t Love Me

Man, you are No. 1 !!

Mischa Brunner

Your tutorial is really great! Amazing helpful!

JIMSON NEO

hi, master! do you provide site building service? we're doing B2B wholesaler e-commerce biz, we're looking for a expert for building our wholesale site.

Maik Johannes-Beißel

Dear Alex, this tutorial is absolutely awesome. Thank you so much for the time you spent to create it. Perfectly structured, the details shown in an understandable way. Take care and stay safe. Greetings from Germany 🇩🇪👍🍀🙏

Abu Sayed Zakir Hussain

Great tutorial

Mahmood Farabi

Hello, I want to create a daily banner with elementor Pro in WooCommerce and set a number of discounted products with a reverse timer. Is there a way to do that?

Nguyễn Thạnh

sad. no vietsub

jia rastogi

Drop it like its hot – Alex 2020

Zero

The larger space between the sections is actually much cleaner.

chukwu onyinye

How come you never explain the steps and why you do the things you do. I believe this tutorial is for learners, not experts. Imagine adding menu, linking home page to display on home, unchecking certain boxes during WordPress installation and the other setups you did without explaining why. It's simply hard for a learner to truly understand this tutorial. Not impressed at all.

deborah

I have watched so many tutorials on Elementor but this is the only one which shed a light on SECTIONS, COLUMNS AND ELEMENTS. Thank you so very much. @27:32 you started explaining the elements and you just saved my life. Thank you. Please make a short video of this bit and I will tell you, you will really be helping many many people.

English Language Club

Hi, great video thanks for your hard work. I believe if you add a chapter that starts at 0:00 to the list in the description then they will appear on the actual timeline making it easier for people to navigate. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9884579?hl=en-GB

joel paul

I love your tutorial. This is my first youtube comment.

Alexander Philip

I don't see the default colours/fonts in the settings (hamburger menu) is there a reason for this? Any help would be appreciated 🙂

Mosope Williamson

great tutorial, you have a Nigerian accent, felt familiar and easier for me to follow.

Chandra Sekhar Bhusal

Post grid wizard is not displaying the layout as in the tutorial.

Kilin Chang

Great tutorial! I watched from start to finish twice, plus countless jumping around, thanks a lot! I was watching this from Taiwan, BTW

Sachin Dennis D’souza

Hello , Thanks for the great tutorial, however I have been facing some difficulties with elementor off late, i.e. none of the animations seem to be working, be it entrance animations to counter or progress bar animations, I am not sure what could be exactly wrong, I have tried all the possible workarounds suggested by the elementor community and google but none of them worked, could you please help in sorting this issue or make a video in sorting my problem out,
Thanks in advance for your help buddy..

valde stefanov

My top menu disappeared after setting Heather footer & blocks, as per the video, using Astra and Elementor free. if i disable the plugin the menu shows up again. Any ideas.

Luciana Lima

I love your work. Congratulations for your success and thank you for sharing your Knowledge. Happy traveling. 🙂